Quote: “The journey is my home”Muriel Rukeyser
Somehow we are already one month into 2022!? What the heck! While most people have already broken or forgotten about their new year’s resolutions, I haven’t forgotten about my annual bucket list and goals!
I prefer to take items off my larger bucket list and prioritize a few for the year. This allows me to have some less productive or lazy days without feeling bad about “breaking a new years resolution” or “habit”.
Here are a few items on my bucket list for 2022, a few that I have already crossed off in January!
- Solo Trip to Paris, check!
- Ski in Zermatt, check!
- Fly Business Polaris overseas, check!
- Ski down blacks and overcome my fear of the steep slopes
- Take more ski lessons to continue to improve in such a technical sport
- Visit 15+ more national parks, many of the lesser known/visited national parks
- Visit the remaining 12/50 states! This is a HUGE goal that I’m stoked about!
- Visit 2+ new countries (I’m thinking somewhere South America) Be more consistent in sharing my travels and destination guides with you all!
- Work on learning French, practicing daily
- Workout 5+ times per week
- Continue road tripping and working remotely for several more months, exploring more of the USA!
- Maybe even get an apartment again?! After 18+ months on the road, I am definitely itching for a home base again!
I encourage you to set annual goals or a yearly bucket list and continually check your progress every few months! I’m hopeful I can accomplish a majority of my goals this year and will likely add a few more goals along the way! I encourage you to do the same and hope you have a great 2022!